So, here I am again burning some sort of midnight oil. I have had trouble sleeping all week… not sure if this is relative to the detox or not as I assumed the problem would be the exact opposite. Which, to some degree, is true. I find during the day I am low energy and a few times I have experienced a bit of a headache. Oh well, wish I could get to a sleeping schedule; one with regular hours that fit seamlessly in with the rest of the humans I hang out with 🙂
- Wake up at 8:30am. Begin watching cartoons with offspring.
- Food substances again will include raw veggies, fruits, nuts, and the drinks that leave that weird film in the bottom of the mug
- Really like the flavor of the tea drink… wondering what it would taste like with Vodka.
- Once again, no meals for the day, just grazing and snacking
- Drinking a ton of water again today. For only having slept 5 hours I feel great and haven’t felt the need to lie down yet
- 1pm arrives and lie down for a mini-nap
- Of note, today’s feeds have included cherry tomatoes, celery sticks, mini-carrots with some humus, banana’s, almonds (about 10 at a time) and broccoli.
- Up for the rest of the day and out and about with the family.
- Starting to feel a bit of a headache but overall body feels good and I am by no means starving
- Asleep by 11:30pm – midnight(ish)