At this point I am writing to you immediately after finishing the history on Day 2. Bored and awake I figure I can use my time to post and re-post. I was trolling sports channels trying to find some NBA playoff highlights as the game was outstanding and I am left wanting more. Dirk is my hero at the moment. The hero outfit is pretty easy to fill right now. Beat Lebron James and I anoint you with tights and keys to the city. In all seriousness, I have watched and played basketball all of my life and this game was thrilling from the opening bucket to the final buzzer.
Dear D Wade,
Please try and lose that ungodly weight you’ve added this season.
People who think LBJ is a dick
All of this NBA playoff banter has distracted me from food (Cheeseburgers) and beverage (beer). I mean really, who sits around indulging during the playoffs?
- Wake up early and start the day with a new hope – the protein shake
- Brought to you by the makers of concrete mix and your suspiciously un-trusting colon, we present ISOGENEX
- Missing the tea, but up for the shake
- Body is struggling at the moment with nausea and pain… diagnosis unknown, but this has been the case for the last 8-10 weeks
- Really great protein powder shake. Not nearly as bad as it looks. Hold off on the cement mixer for now.
- Still putting back tons of water. I made a huge tactical error and bought bottled water, as my green radar was down and didn’t think how environmentally unsound I was being.
- An average time for a plastic bottle to biodegrade fully is approximately 450-1000 years x that by the 24 bottles in my blue bag and, well… you get the point. Sorry friends.
- Really trying hard to stay awake… nappies needed… going to soldier through
- Eating a lot of fruit today. The natural sugars are a bit of a boost and a nice change from cucumber ville.
- Bowel movements will not be discussed in full, but you should know they are just fine at this point.
- Having another detox blizzard for lunch. Very easy on the stomach and depending on what you add (fruit, etc) is a feeling a treat!
- Day 3 means not so much grazing, and focus’ on the protein supplement and one meal
- Pass by Japhy’s quickly to see the progress on his backyard landscaping only to find he and my other mate the DMS eating BBQ’d sausages… mmmm
- Both men understood the seriousness of my decision to stick to the plan, so the only thing I recall being offered was a Rye and Sausage water. So tempting.
- Tonight R and I dine like kings and queens – BBQ’d scallops and vegetables!
- Of note: On Friday night – before the cleanse began – I pulled out some of my own market sausages for grilling as I had forgotten about the detox starting Saturday. Ravara was so kind and lovely as to throw those on the grill, and I indulged in one Italian fatty. Best damn sausage I have ever had. Last one for a very long time.
- The night is upon us, and I am starting to fade. Get some good facebook chat time in with Japhy… He is very supportive and has been along with me for the better part of a year (since moving to Guelph from Thailand). He and I have had very in depth discussions regarding my health and his is uber supportive of me and some life decisions I have made lately. Love that guy, his ear and his advice.