Friday afternoon and I am sitting on the couch making sure the ass pot hole I have been slowly developing in the cushion is still befitting of my derrière. I have come across this hilarious video courtesy of old friend Allison Smith. Before we begin with the Day 4 run down, watch this video. Please be aware from some nasty language, but honestly she is mint. Can;t decide if she is crazy or just crazy funny.
“You must commit to the face!”
- Wake up early and feel absolutely horrible. This is the same gut issue I keep having. Not Diverticulitis
- Ravara is amazing and brings me another miracle shake in bed.
- Kisses and hugs from the little man before he embarks on his grade 1 school day
- Body is really sore and bloated and feeling shitty. This again, has nothing to do with the cleanse.
- Feeling totally out of it and forgetful
- have a couple of water bottles near by (sorry again… sort of) and to make sure I keep drinking lots and lots
- Snacking is totally acceptable but just not a necessary as I am shake full
- Sleep into the afternoon… better than pain
- Dreams have been amusing. Had a dream that my friend Andre owned arub & tug, and was happily making time with the staff
- Middle of the afternoon now and time for shake two
- Of note : The deal is 2 shakes per day and one solid meal. The shakes are not specific to time, but I have chosen breakfast and lunch and dinner for the meal as to dine with my cleanse partner.
- More on the shake :
- Name : IsaLean Shake
- Natural creamy vanilla
- 23 grams of undenatured whey and casein protein from New Zealand
- This powder substance is basically proteins, carbs, and fat
- 8 ounces of purified water and two scoops of raisins in Kello…. whoops… 2 scoops of IsaLean then BAMMO. Shake time. Drink within 10 minutes of creation.
- Dinner tonight is steamed spinach, julienned carrots, onions and red peppers. 6 Jumbo shrimp lightly Sautée’d with olive oil, lemon and cracked pepper.
- Following dinner is some homework and Nintendo DS video gaming with the boy child. Plants vs Zombies is so f’ing cool
- Bed time… sort of… lying around dying to sleep
- Late night veggie grazing … damn.